Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ok. Time for a deep breath. If you were one of the forty-something cyber-searchers who viewed my last post...

1. You're awesome. I sure am thankful you didn't have anything better to do with your time. 
2. You may be wondering where I am going to take this blog from here. 

This is probably a decent time to tell you that I wasn't joking when I said I have no idea! I still plan on posting whatever comes to my mind to talk about. However, my heart and mind have began a quest - a search for God that will hopefully make me a little more like Him each day. Through the total upheaval of my life circumstances (see post below) I believe the Lord has given me a precious gift. It's something that very few modern day Americans have - time. Jesus, it's yours. Do what you will.

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.    Psalm 61:2


Im excited to share what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment