Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LIVE YOUR LIFE

On a more serious note today...

"If a man or woman is called of God, it doesn't matter how difficult the circumstances may be. God orchestrates every force at work for His purpose in the end. If you will agree with God's purpose, He will bring not only your conscious level but also all the deeper levels of your life, which you yourself cannot reach, into perfect harmony."  -Oswald Chambers 


I have been overwhelmed by a certain message in the past few days. I have heard it in school, at work, from friends, and from my own mouth.

Live your life. 

Our time here on earth is so short. I have been hearing over and over again to live life and live it well. Live a meaningful life. Live a true life. Live a life of service. Live a life without regrets.

The constant repetition of this message that drives straight to my heart I believe to be from God.

Right now my life is in a constant state of upheaval. Its up and and its down. I don't know what is coming in the future and I am constantly plagued by a feeling of failure in the now. But if there is one thing that I have learned in my walk with God its this....

Living a meaningful life is living a life that is not about me

Its time to take all the energy and effort that I have been putting into making myself feel better and putting into my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Its then that I live.... truely live... my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing this, God is using you in ways you can never know and this short blog entry is exactly what I need to hear. I look forward to more in the future.

    P.S. I love Oswald Chambers. :)

    ReplyDelete