Thursday, December 2, 2010

CRAZY

Dear Patsy Cline.Your classic song is fab and one hundred percent worthy of blog analysis. However, I am not going to devote this blog to the craziness of trying to find love. Should I ever decide to tackle that sticky subject, you will receive your well deserved shout out. In the meantime, I needed to borrow your song title for the following...




(Crazy) things that do not make sense to me:

  • songs about being special played to universal audiences
  • if accept and except mean such different things, why do they have to sound so similar?
  • urine is one of the cleanest substances around...shouldn't we wash our hands to go to the bathroom?
  • the appeal of the Robert Pattinson 
  • religious tolerance - if I don't tolerate you and you tell me I should be tolerant then your not tolerating my intolerance and we are right back where we started
  • the D grade - so...your so much of a failure you couldn't even fail all the way? 
  • the lyrics to "kiss from a rose"
  • uggs- boots that you can't wear in the rain
  • jumbo shrimp....?
  • jeans without the butt pockets
  • Obama's abs 
  • purchasing a coupon book
  • government money used to search for extraterrestrial life...do we not have enough problems with the life on our own planet? 
  • children's bible stories- a brutal drowing of all mankind...but look at the cute little animal couples 
  • the difference between your and you're (yes, I am aware this is just me)
  • snack time at kid's soccer games - isn't exercise the point? 
  • lady gaga- whats that madonna? your upset because everyone thinks lady gaga did it first? Yes, I would be too
  • why we named serious diseases giggle-worthy names 
  • light mayonnaise 
  • going to dinner on the first date - nobody looks good while they are eating
Am I alone in these thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. i will agree with everything in this post but one point: the D grade. seeing as i am nearly failing statistics, i would like to at least get a D rather than get no credit for an F. so you, hannah mcdowell, can take your opinions and suck on them.:)

    - andrea

    ReplyDelete