Monday, February 28, 2011

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

I have decided to add another element to the blog. Another layer, if you will. Like a flakey croissant. Its a quote of the week. Its when I post a quote every week. Weekly, I will decide on a quote to post. Every week. Unless I don't hear a good one or if I forget. Every seven days. That makes it every week.
(Triple espresso this morning, why do you ask?)

This week's quote is from the sweetest person you will ever hope to meet; who shared a thought that's been ministering to me ever since she said it. Thanks girl : )

"Listen to what God puts on your heart, not what people put in your head"
-Jess


2 comments:

  1. Great quote...but now I'm gonna have to rack my brain to come up with a blog-worthy quote, or I'm never gonna get a shout-out!!
    Love you H...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Your in the next post! It will be up tonight or tomorrow... just wait for it =]

    ReplyDelete