Sunday, February 6, 2011

RAISE YOUR GLASS

Oh Karlene.

She's a beast pretty much. In the best way possible. Remember the rock climbing story? (See previous post*) Karlene was there... putting me to shame.

Side note: I gotta tell you. A man definitely invented rock climbing. A smart one.
Hey, I got an idea! Lets get a bunch of girls to put on spandex pants and then "spot" them! Nobody can fault me for looking up the entire time...


I was definitely checking her out the whole evening so... I can only imagine what it was like for the boys.

Let me go on record to say, I have never heard the song that titles this post. So I can't be held responsible for whatever the lyrics contain. It's her favorite song at the moment.

I haven't known Karlene for very long. Looking at her, I would guess that her favorite color is maroon. Because it's almost pink but its much tougher. She could definitely kick my butt but I don't think she ever would... but its the "think" that keeps me on my toes. She bakes delicious food. Anytime she comes to the house, all the guys flock to her like chickens because they know they're in for a treat. I believe OO put it best when he said "Sweet Jesus! Glory to God!"

She has Taylor Swift hair but better because she's brunette!

But my favorite thing about Karlene is her love for the Lord. Every day I get a text from her with a different Bible verse. When she first asked me if I wanted to receive a verse of the day, I thought she was just going to sign me up for it. Then I noticed that the time I received the text varied a little each day. Turns out she shares them from her own sweet time spent with Jesus. The Lord has used them to speak to me more often then I could count.

Now friends, don't take it personally that first Eddie and now Karlene got a specific shout-out. Eddie got one for the comedic effect and Karlene...well... like I said, I don't THINK she would beat me up... 

1 comment:

  1. You should see Karlene compete! (I haven't yet). I've been to the meets... waiting for her to jump up to the bars or floor. She is a studette (female stud) who keeps the boys well-fed and well-behaved.

    ReplyDelete