Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

It's going to be an amazing summer. 

A few weeks ago I received some terrible news. Harry Potter 7 (the final movie) is coming out a few days AFTER the team leaves for Australia!!  

What to do...
I mean, of course I'm still going to go... unless... No! But if...

Anyways, a few days ago I decided to present my concerns to the team. You have to love 'em. Here are some of the responses posted over the past few days:

-I know some are all nervous... but rest assured Harry Potter is still coming out in July in Australia!! 

-CAN WE SEE THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING??

-IF WE CAN WE ARE!!

-HPOTS! 

-Oh, thank goodness! All is well. 

-Dude. I am SOOO down to see the midnight showing. Under the condition that we all dress up fo realz. 

-UM. DONE. I've got HP glasses and a mad eye moody eye patch thing. 

-So does this mean I should try to watch the other Harry Potters before we leave...?

-Confession. Only seen the first movie. Never read any of the books. Am I shunned?

-If you're shunned, so am I! I've only seen the most recently released part one movie... If we are shunned, at least we have each other!

-Who's this HP guy?

-I think it's some light show-aerobics guy that they want to see perform in Australia at midnight? I'm confused as well. 

-Ooh I'm gonna have to pass on that then, as fun as that sounds, light shows give me constipation. 

-I think I'd rather go see that movie about a wizard killing a bald guy.


And my personal favorite...




I just have to say it again! 

It's going to be an amazing summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment