Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR

Did you know...
For at least 40,000 years before European settlement in the late 18th century, Australia was inhabited by indigenous Australians. 


You probably didn't. 


And did you know..
Australia is the flattest continent. 


You do now. 


But did you know...
I leave for Australia in one week!
One week.
Seven days. 
10080 minutes.
604800 seconds. 

I found all this information on wikipedia. Except I did all the math on yahoo answers. But I searched for both those sites on google. So google wins. But that is not the point right now. By the way, I did try to ask yahoo how many moments were in a second but it told me not to push it.  


UPDATE!
I have officially reached the $5000 goal! Thank you so much to all those who supported me with prayers and/or money and/or encouragement and/or hugs and/or cake and/or snuggling. I LITERALLY couldn't do it without you. Especially those who offered snuggle support. I require three times more snuggling then the average person, I think... 

You know what I'm looking forward to? In Australia, I will be the one with the accent. I can't wait to be the one to smile and pretend I don't know how strange I am pronouncing my words. 

I will be doing my best to keep all y'all at home updated. (I say y'all now) But who knows? 


It's been a long day and my brain is mushy. So I'll have to post more tomorrow. I just wanted to take a moment to let y'all (see?) know that operation summer project is a go!! 


side note:
The Australian national anthem's title is way more B.A. then ours. We need to work on that. 


I love you, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment