Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A THOUSAND MILES

Only six more days! So you know what that means...

PACKING. 

The good thing about a trip that lasts six weeks is you know doing laundry and taking one or two trips to the drug store while you're there is going to happen anyways. It takes the pressure off. But the bad thing is you feel like you're leaving for your entire life. I don't want to forget ANYTHING! I've found it's helpful to make lists.

Things I know I have to take... 
-socks
-toothbrush
-Justin Bieber album with bonus tracks, poster included

Things I wish I could take...
-my overalls ("Over all" they are awesome! Buh dum chhh! Drum roll. That was a drum roll. They're shorts though... so you know... probably won't work with the climate.) 

Things I know I can't take...
-fireworks
-lucky rock collection
-all nine seasons of Little House on the Prairie (probably going to have to pick four or five)
-egg salad sandwiches  

Things I know I probably shouldn't take...
-Justin Bieber album with bonus tracks, poster included 

And thats all I have so far. 
Oh! That's not true. I also have this helpful visual aid. 



Any advice for me, reader?? 


1 comment:

  1. K first, leave the Justin Bieber album at home or put the album on your iPod so you don't waste the little space it takes up. Actually just leave it at home. Try fasting from Justin Bieber for 6 weeks! Haha. Second, I think taking your overalls would be a fantastic idea. That's all I got.

    ReplyDelete