Thursday, July 7, 2011

A NEW DAY HAS COME

Dear Wallabes,

You guys are on my mind today. We have five days until we leave!!
Car-azy...

I hope you're prepared for the time of our lives becuase I know God has awesome things in store for us. I'm so excited to share the gospel and see Harry Potter. Perhaps even at the same time. I feel like I should warn you... I'm scared of butterflies and I'm what you might call a "cry-er". Whew, I'm glad I got that off my chest. Now you know the real me : )

I know some of you guys are scrambling to get the last of your support money in and I just wanted to throw this out there...

2 Kings 6:24-7:20 

Consider it thrown.
I know this passage is a little intense and possible just a touch crazy (Old Testament, what's to be said?) but I always think of it when I think about "impossible situations" like ours. Overnight God completely changed EVERYTHING in a way everyone thought to be impossible. I think He can do the same for us. The least of our worries is money. So don't worry. He has a plan.

Can't wait to meet y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment